COOK, CURE & CONJURE: MODULE 6
COOK: Ayurvedic Magician Flora Domenis will present Ayurvedic-aligned recipes to support and sustain optimal health.
CURE: Master Herbalist Sobande Greer will break down the medicinal and spiritual healing properties of the herbs & plants used within each dish.
CONJURE: Iyanifa Yeye Teish will bring you the folklore, charms and rituals associated with them all…
These Priestesses will facilitate your course through LIVE storytelling, kitchen conversations, ritual-making and cooking demonstrations spread throughout 7 highly-engaging modules, beginning June 24th and concluding September 25th.
PLEASE NOTE: All class information is communicated thru email. Thus, please ensure your contact email in Paypal is consistent with your registration email. We are not responsible for lost communication regarding our classes. We make every effort to contact you by information you have provided.
Dessert: A Desserted Army
MODULE 6: September 9
- Sticky Caribbean-spiced rice pudding
- Different types of sugars
- Finding sweetness in simplicity: all variations of this dish
- Pairing suggestions & medicinal values
- Vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, cloves & nutmeg origins
- Latin & folk names
- Countries of origin
- Traditional medicinal uses
- Planetary uses
- Oshun’s sweet tooth for a sweet life
- Honey cakes on a bed of flowers
- Sugar sandwiches and other childhood treats
- Fruit salad walking: a lesson in flirtation