COOK, CURE & CONJURE II: MODULE 5
COOK: Ayurvedic Magician Flora Domenis will present Ayurvedic-aligned recipes to support and sustain optimal health.
CURE: Master Herbalist Sobande Greer will break down the medicinal and spiritual healing properties of the herbs & plants used within each dish.
CONJURE: Iyanifa Yeye Teish will bring you the folklore, charms and rituals associated with them all…
These Priestesses will facilitate your course through LIVE storytelling, kitchen conversations, ritual-making and cooking demonstrations spread throughout 7 highly-engaging modules, beginning September 29th and concluding December 9th.
PLEASE NOTE: All class information is communicated thru email. Thus, please ensure your contact email in Paypal is consistent with your registration email. We are not responsible for lost communication regarding our classes. We make every effort to contact you by information you have provided.
Main Dishes: For Collard Girls
MODULE 5: NOVEMBER 18, 2020
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner-appropriate foods
- Couscous, greens, and vegetable stew – my easy recipe
- How to use meat as medicine
- Cooking utensils: the beauty of pottery & cast iron
- Pairing suggestion
- Rosemary & cranberry origins
- Latin & folk names
- Countries of origin
- Traditional medicinal uses
- Planetary uses
- Create a blessing for your food table
- Cooking for the orishas
- Tailoring the taboos between traditions
- The story of grits and grease in troubled times