COOK, CURE & CONJURE II: MODULE 4
COOK: Ayurvedic Magician Flora Domenis will present Ayurvedic-aligned recipes to support and sustain optimal health.
CURE: Master Herbalist Sobande Greer will break down the medicinal and spiritual healing properties of the herbs & plants used within each dish.
CONJURE: Iyanifa Yeye Teish will bring you the folklore, charms and rituals associated with them all…
These Priestesses will facilitate your course through LIVE storytelling, kitchen conversations, ritual-making and cooking demonstrations spread throughout 7 highly-engaging modules, beginning September 29th and concluding December 9th.
PLEASE NOTE: All class information is communicated thru email. Thus, please ensure your contact email in Paypal is consistent with your registration email. We are not responsible for lost communication regarding our classes. We make every effort to contact you by information you have provided.
Salads: Bread and Butter Issues
MODULE 4: NOVEMBER 11, 2020
- Lentil sprouts + cucumber + tomato + red onions + parsley + holy basil + sesame seeds
- The organic foods dilemma & supporting farmer’s markets as a means to boost local economy – food sovereignty
- Dressings! – decolonise your palates!
- Raw vs cooked diets
- Pairing suggestions
- Basil & parsley origins
- Latin & folk names
- Countries of origin
- Traditional medicinal uses
- Planetary uses
- Mixing herbs for magical baths
- The magical sympathy of basil and parsley