COOK, CURE & CONJURE II: MODULE 1
COOK: Ayurvedic Magician Flora Domenis will present Ayurvedic-aligned recipes to support and sustain optimal health.
CURE: Master Herbalist Sobande Greer will break down the medicinal and spiritual healing properties of the herbs & plants used within each dish.
CONJURE: Iyanifa Yeye Teish will bring you the folklore, charms and rituals associated with them all…
These Priestesses will facilitate your course through LIVE storytelling, kitchen conversations, ritual-making and cooking demonstrations spread throughout 7 highly-engaging modules, beginning September 30th and concluding December 9th.
We thank you for your interest in COOK, CURE & CONJURE – MODULE I.
However, registration has ended!!!
You may continue to enroll or register for individual courses as we proceed through the months.
Out of stock
The Spiritual Aspects of Food, Herbs & Community
MODULE 1: SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
- Similarities amongst different cosmologies pointing to man’s connection not only to nature and this planet but to the universe as a whole
- The concept of the 6 ayurvedic flavours as a relationship between food, the five elements, the human wholistic biology, the cosmos, our ancestry and divinity
- Living with nature as a guideline
- Giving grace before food: gratitude and alchemy of appreciation
- Using body and intuition as measuring tools
- Nature vs nurture
- Plants of the zodiac
- Osain in the garden
- Practical herbalism & the influence of agriculture
- The language of plants
- The emotional and social experience of food
- Eating around the world: New Orleans, San Francisco, Africa & Australia
- A feast of bread and souls: food and herbs in Orisha tradition