SESSION I: July 29 – 31, 2022
SESSION II: September 23 – 25, 2022
WHERE: 45 minutes outside of Nashville, TN. (location released after registration)
FEE: $595.00 / $175 non refundable deposit to hold space
INCLUDES: All classes, activities, manual & medicine making kit
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 1, 2022 & August 1, 2022 (20 spaces available per session)
CLASSES: Will be held in person, outdoors (weather permitted)
OUR GOAL FOR THE WEEKEND:
- To allow participants the opportunity to become familiar with herbal medicine by incorporating herbs into daily life.
- Participants will gain hands on experience making simple remedies that will benefit you on your journey
- Participants will depart with a small home remedy kit that they can continue to build on overtime. The kit will include (2) herbal preparations.
What else can you expect?
- Guest instructors on the cutting edge of herbal health & healing
- Learn how to cultivate plant wisdom through ritual.
- Daily exercises on how to connect directly with the wisdom of plants and your body ( Herbal Energetics)
- How to make tinctures, salves, feel good elixirs, oils, teas, infusions, decoctions, cordials, syrups and more
- How to make herbal remedies and learn various methods for topical application
- Instruction on how to harvest, choose & prepare plants for optimal benefit
- The opportunity to engage in a guided plant walk.
- Learn how to identify plants that grow around you & incorporate them into your preparations
- Earn 20 hrs. of Apprenticeship hours, if you are currently enrolled in the NCB School of Herbalism & Holistic Health Program
FOR MORE INFO:
Sponsored by the NCB School of Herbalism & Holistic Health
615.499.6849 | Email: programdirectorNCBschool@gmail.com