When: June 10-22nd, 2020
Sponsored By: NCB School of Herbalism & Holistic Health
For Additional Information Contact: Sobande – 615.499.6849
Where: Havana, Cuba
Spaces Available: 10-15
Cost: $2,483.00 (does not include flight)
Down Payment: $350.00 (non-refundable) holds your space /Payment Plan Available, you can pay any amount as frequent as you like.
Final Balance is due: June 1st, 2020
Price Above Includes:
- Round-Trip Shuttle Transportation from the airport in Havana to host site
- Shared Lodging Accommodations:
Double bed accommodations for you & your guest
Or single beds in a double room accommodation for you & a new friend on the trip.
- (11) Breakfast meals / (3) Lunches / (3) Dinners
- VIP Excursion to the World Famous Tropicana *
- Cuban Cooking & Mojito Class
- Evening at Casa de la Musica *
- Evening at Buena Vista Social Club *
- Evening at Museum & Club FAC
- Day Tour – Afro Cuban Roots *
- Day Tour – Historic Callejon de Hamel Alley / Historic Hotel Nacional de Cuba
- 1-2 Day Tour Countryside of Vinales (includes Rum Tour, Horseback Riding, Cigar Tour & much more) *
- Day Tour – Old Havana & Dance Class *
- Day Tour – BEACH DAY!
* Indicates admittance fees that are covered in the price, any additional fees incurred are the responsibility of the participant.
In order to attend this trip you must have the following:
1. Valid Passport
2. Set flight price alerts. Southwest generally has the best price. Southwest generally fly’s out of Ft. Lauderdale & Miami ( we prefer Ft. Lauderdale).
3. Book your flight for early morning arrival: This will allow enough time to get through customs, luggage pick up and then shuttle service to our host site.
4. You will need to purchase a VISA for travel into the country. This can be done at the Southwest terminal in Ft. Lauderdale once you land and arrive at the Cuban Departure gate. You will be travelling under “Support of the Cuban People” on all official documents”. Please note this trip is NOT CONSIDERED AS GROUP TRAVEL OR TOURISM, we are simply meeting as individuals in one place to “Support the Cuban People” (we will discuss this more during our online meet & greet).
Purchasing your Visa at the gate is $50.00. You can also order yours ahead of time from this website: https://cubavisaservices.com/product/touristvisa-card/
Here is a link to some additional information via Southwest: https://www.southwest.com/html/promotions/cuba.html
5. Book your return flight for June 22nd early morning or early afternoon. Breakfast will be served between 7-8 am for anyone whose flight leaves at a later time.
6. After you register: You will receive a short welcome packet the first week of February 2020, along with a link for additional information to our virtual Q & A session.